CAMPING CARAVANNING: LEISURE ACTIVITIES
The various attractions and cultural wealth of our region will lead you to the historical traces of our ancestors who left their architectural footprints. You will discover and be seduced by the natural beauty of our valleys through various sports activities.
- You will discover areas inaccessible except by waterways by rafting, white water swimming and canoeing. Regardless of the season, the experts of these disciplines will welcome you and help you discover the joys of these extreme sports.
- Mountain biking (There are dozens of marked trails for you to wander around our campsite; these trails, very popular with mountain biking enthusiast, have varying difficulty levels. Note that professionals remain at your service to guarantee the best moments. information: http://capvertvtt.free.fr)
- Hiking (on your own or accompanied, you will be charmed by the hundreds of trails and hikes with varying landscapes. On the GR10, GR78 or nearby forests, you will discover the beauty of the middle and high mountains through theme days organized by the mountain professionals.
- Skiing (you can practice downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, sledging, surfing and tobogganing thanks to the many trails located a few kilometres from the campsite)
- Horseback riding
- Golf (3 golf courses close by, Lanemezan 18 holes, Montréjeau 9 holes, Luchon 9 holes)
You can also unwind and recover at the numerous spas in our region.
Culture lovers are invited to attend the famous "Festival du comminges" or our medieval festival in the heart of Saint Bertrand de comminges.
You will be seduced by our local markets offering local products such as La Ferme Saint Just with its organic apples or the famous Barousse cheese.
We guarantee a rich and relaxing holiday in one of the most beautiful regions of France.